By Anne M. Gilroy
Maximize your learn time with Anatomy: an important Textbook, Latin Nomenclature!
- All labels and anatomic terminology are in Latin nomenclature
- A overall of four hundred evaluate questions with explanatory solutions that can assist you arrange for any exam
- A streamlined, bullet aspect structure that will help you quick examine crucial evidence and concepts
- 70 tables for speedy evaluation of the most important info
- More than 450 very good, absolutely categorized colour illustrations from Thieme's acclaimed Atlas of Anatomy, together with on-line entry for examine and self-testing with labels-on, labels-off
- Over one hundred sixty scientific correlates
- Focuses at the certain info scholars have to move certification exams
Students' compliment for this textbook:
"If an individual have been to inform me i may purely continue one anatomy textual content and/or atlas, this can be the only i might choose."
"Really great presentation of the data, i like the way in which the writer makes it more uncomplicated to appreciate and take into account the anatomy [information]. this can be extraordinary for college students and for experts who desire a great review."
Read Online or Download Anatomy - An Essential Textbook, Latin Nomenclature PDF
Best medical education & training books
Necessities of Surgical Specialties, 3rd version offers scholars with precisely what they should study and hold the medical foundations in surgical specialties. equipped via strong point, the ebook explains the fundamental talents wanted in 9 middle rotations and prepares scholars for his or her clerkship. greater than 2 hundred illustrations reveal appropriate anatomy and customary surgical methods.
This significant booklet bargains an advent to the speculation and the various different types of review for health and wellbeing care execs. The e-book comprises info on such subject matters as the place have paintings dependent tests come from? ; Why will we have assorted elements to an analogous examination like MCQs and OSCEs? ; How do faculties make a decision who has handed or now not?
This e-book tested itself in its first variation because the definitive 'one-stop-shop' revision relief; the single one to be had to surround all components of the MRCOG half 2 exam in one quantity. Now incorporating perform EMQs in addition to the normal query forms, this moment variation will make sure that it keeps its position at the 'must-have' record for each candidate getting ready for this examination.
A primer of medication which introduces drugs to 1st yr med scholars and lay humans alike. After a uncomplicated creation on tips on how to start (what does it suggest to check the paintings of healing), the e-book is based in analogy to the research of medication. It starts with anatomy, biochemistry, body structure and so on.
- How to be Pre-Med: A Harvard MD's Medical School Preparation Guide for Students and Parents
- Last Minute Biologie (German Edition)
- Checkliste Anamnese und klinische Untersuchung (Checklisten Medizin) (German Edition)
- Comprehensive Board Review in Neurology
Additional resources for Anatomy - An Essential Textbook, Latin Nomenclature
Anatomy - An Essential Textbook, Latin Nomenclature by Anne M. Gilroy