By Steven A. Haney,Douglas Bowman,Arijit Chakravarty
utilizing a collaborative and interdisciplinary writer base with event within the pharmaceutical and academia, this ebook is a pragmatic source for top content material (HC) techniques.
• Instructs readers at the basics of excessive content material screening (HCS) techniques
• Focuses on sensible and widely-used concepts like picture processing and multiparametric assays
• Breaks down HCS into person modules for education and connects them on the end
• Includes an educational bankruptcy that works via pattern HCS assays, thesaurus, and unique appendices
Read Online or Download An Introduction To High Content Screening: Imaging Technology, Assay Development, and Data Analysis in Biology and Drug Discovery PDF
Similar analytic chemistry books
Studies in Fluorescence 2004, the 1st e-book of a brand new publication sequence from Springer, is a set of present tendencies and rising sizzling themes within the box of Fluorescence. This annual assessment sequence differs from Springer's present subject matters in Fluorescence sequence in that it really is extra really good and comprises stories of an individual's personal paintings or medical point of view.
This e-book is worried with practical nanomaterials, fabrics containing particular, predictable nanostructures whose chemical composition, or interfacial constitution permits them to accomplish a selected activity: to wreck, sequester, or realize a few fabric that constitutes an environmental possibility. Nanomaterials have a few good points that lead them to supreme for this task: they've got a excessive floor sector, excessive reactivity, effortless dispersability, and quick diffusion, to call a number of.
Filtration of aerosols is omnipresent in our day-by-day lives, in components as varied as healthiness, the security of individuals and the surroundings, and air therapy within constructions. notwithstanding, the gathering of debris inside of a filter out media isn't really, opposite to well known trust, associated with an easy reveal impression. The phenomena concerned are even more complicated and require the respect of aerosol interactions, clear out media and approach stipulations to pick the easiest fiber filter out for a given program.
Liquid Chromatography: basics and Instrumentation, moment version, is a unmarried resource of authoritative info on all features of the perform of contemporary liquid chromatography. It supplies these operating in either academia and the chance to benefit, refresh, and deepen their realizing of latest basics and instrumentation recommendations within the box.
- Analytical Instrumentation Handbook, Third Edition
- Radioionidation Reactions for Pharmaceuticals: Compendium for Effective Synthesis Strategies
- Reviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology: 214
- Green Chromatographic Techniques: Separation and Purification of Organic and Inorganic Analytes
- Laborpraxis Band 3: Trennungsmethoden (German Edition)
Extra resources for An Introduction To High Content Screening: Imaging Technology, Assay Development, and Data Analysis in Biology and Drug Discovery
An Introduction To High Content Screening: Imaging Technology, Assay Development, and Data Analysis in Biology and Drug Discovery by Steven A. Haney,Douglas Bowman,Arijit Chakravarty